NAFEMS 2014 Americas Conference
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
NAFEMS, the premier global organization dedicated to the advancement and improvement of engineering simulation, will address these questions during its 2014 Americas Conference in Colorado Springs, CO on May 28-30, 2014.
NAFEMS events are the only truly independent and vendor-neutral conferences dedicated to engineering analysis and simulation. The 2014 conference will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues.
Two Conferences in One
Registration to the NAFEMS Americas Conference 2014 also includes access to the 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC) which is co-located with the Conference in Colorado Springs, CO, USA. The central theme of the co-located events is, “Driving Product Development with Collaboration, Simulation, and Integration.”
3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC)
The CIC is dedicated to fostering and improving collaboration and interoperability throughout the product lifecycle. Manufacturing is a distributed business, usually involving global design teams and supply chains. World-class manufacturing cannot happen unless people work together effectively, collaborating from any location, and sharing product data safely, accurately and confidently.
Now in its tenth year, CIC is the only industry and vendor-neutral event in the world addressing collaboration and interoperability in product development, manufacturing and business communications. This makes it an essential forum to get an unbiased perspective to help guide product development, manufacturing and IT strategies in these mission-critical areas.
Find out more at www.3dcic.com
Early Bird Registration
NAFEMS is pleased to offer early-bird registration providing a great saving on our 2014 registration conferences.
Before Jan 31
Before Mar 21
Before May 23
Members with sufficient seminar credits can attend this event for FREE. 4 seminar credits are required to attend the Conference.
Registration for Presenters
Primary presenters can attend the conference for free. Any additional presenters are required to register at the non-member/member rate (e.g. for presentations with more than one presenter).
Please note, in the occurrence of a 'no-show', presenters will be expected to pay the registration fee.
The conference is located at the beautiful Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado Springs, CO, USA.
3225 Broadmoor Valley Road
Directions from the Colorado Springs Airport
- Go west on Milton E Proby Pkwy approximately 3 miles to Academy Blvd.
- Turn left on Academy and stay in the left-hand lane.
- Follow Academy approximately 4 miles to Highway 115.
- Exit north at Highway 115.
- Proceed approximately one mile to Cheyenne Mountain Blvd.
- Turn left on Cheyenne Mountain Blvd. and go one block to Broadmoor Valley Rd.
- Turn left and go three blocks to Cheyenne Mountain Resort.
Directions to Cheyenne Mountain Resort from I-25
- Exit 138 - Circle Drive.
- Turn West (toward the mountains).
- Two miles to Highway 115 South - Canon City.
- Continue under the overpass and LEFT turn onto ramp.
- First traffic light, Cheyenne Mountain Boulevard, turn RIGHT.
- Take the first LEFT, Broadmoor Valley Road - (Resort's sign on the corner).
- One half mile to Cheyenne Mountain Resort - Main Entrance on the LEFT.
Accommodation is not included with registration and must be booked separately. Delegates can be book using the link below:
The room rate is $129 for a single or a double.
Come for Memorial Day Weekend, Stay for the Conference
The NAFEMS 2014 Americas Conference is taking place on 28-30 May in the beautiful Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado, just after the Memorial Day Weekend holiday.
Tucked away quietly amid breathtaking vistas, the Cheyenne Mountain Resort is surrounded by extraordinary mountain backdrops and picturesque views. The resort features an impressive range of year-round recreational activities, including swimming, golf, tennis, indoor half-court basketball and a full-service workout center complete with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, making it perfect to take the family for the Memorial Day holiday and stay for the Conference.
£269 | $450 | €324
£475 | $795 | €573
Order Ref: Americas2014_EB2
Event Type: Conference
Location: Colorado Springs, CO USA
Date: May 28, 2014