NAFEMS are looking to recruit an additional member of staff to assist the existing accounts team.
This is apart-time position (approx. 12-15 hours per week) with hours to be discussed with the successful candidate and salary to be agreed dependent on experience.
The position will be based in Hamilton, Lanarkshire.
You should have experience using SAGE Accounts Packages, and be able to demonstrate your competence in producing various monthly and management reports.
Main duties will include maintaining and reconciling both sales and purchase ledgers, bank reconciliation, production of monthly management reports and some credit control.
We would expect that the successful candidate would have the following skills :-
- Computer literate, including packages such as SAGE Accounts, MS Excel, MS Word etc
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- Well-organised and methodical
- Comfortable working on their own initiative
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to in-house systems.
Please email your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org