LMS UK Engineering Conference - Call for Presentations
- How to meet the increasingly stringent regulations for fuel economy, energy efficiency and CO2 reduction?
- How to manage trade-offs between fuel economy and comfort for new power train concepts?
- How to manage the upcoming stricter noise emission regulations and the impact on NVH and comfort of eco-driven measures?
- How to address the industry requirements to manage a growing complexity in aerospace design, achieve early system maturity and solve integration issues ?
- How to guarantee that stringent aviation and space compliancy requirements are properly met ?
- Moving forward in Mechatronic Systems development in engine, transmission, driveline, chassis, thermal and cooling, electrical and battery, systems
- Energy Management: balancing fuel economy requirements with drivability and thermal comfort
- New Acoustics, Vibration, Driving performance and Comfort challenges on vehicle and component level
- Reliability and Durability: contributing to sub-system and total vehicle quality
- Model-based aircraft system development : from early concept to final validation
- Dynamic testing for aircraft and components including ground vibration, flutter and jet engines
- Dynamic simulation for aircraft and components including ground loads, landing gear design
- Landing gear shimmy, and mechanism design
- Space system qualification and acceptance testing
The closing date for abstract submission is April 2, 2012.
To register your interest in submitting a presentation, please email Leonie Hume (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 02476 408120
- Abstract submission deadline is April 2nd
- Acceptance of abstract will be notified by April 13th
- Submission of final presentation will be by June 15th
Please visit www.lmsintl.com/engineering-uk-2012 to submit your presentation proposal online or email email@example.com before April 2, 2012.
Date: February 16, 2012