Giving You More - NAFEMS World Congress 2011
If you're involved in simulation and analysis, you can't afford to miss the NAFEMS World Congress 2011.
Being held in Boston, MA, USA between 23rd and 26th May, the Congress will provide delegates with:
- keynotes from the leading minds in the analysis community
- approx. 170 presentations in 6 technical tracks
- a choice of free training courses to attend
- focus sessions on Composites, Stochastics, SDM, HPC and more
- an exhibition featuring all of the top software vendors in the industry
- social and networking opportunities included as part of your registration.
Representatives from the worlds largest corporations have already confirmed their attendance at the event, and will mingle alongside delegates from academic institutions, 'one-man' consultancies, software vendors and others, with one common goal - to learn and share experience in engineering analysis, simulation, and associated technologies, in order to positively impact on their products, processes and bottom line.
Technical tracks will include dedicated sessions on;
- Fatigue & Fracture
- Industrial Applications
- Business Benefits
- Dynamics & Testing
- Analysis Management
- Simulation Data Management
- Seismic Analysis
- High Performance Computing
- Business Benefits of Simulation
- ...and many more
As well as these 'traditional' conference sessions, the NAFEMS World Congress will play host to a number of short training courses on related topics, focus sessions on the cutting-edge concepts in engineering analysis, and an extensive exhibition area including representatives from all of the major analysis software vendors.
Can you afford to miss it?
View the full preliminary agenda at www.nafems.org/congress, and register today for the only independent, international conference dedicated to simulation, analysis, and related technologies.
Date: March 25, 2011