Agenda Announced for Stochastics SymposiumNAFEMS is pleased to announce the agenda for it's upcoming 'Understand Variation to Realize Robust and Optimal Design and Production' Stochastics Symposium.
This one-day symposium on October 17th in Los Angeles, CA has been organized by NAFEMS Americas and the Stochastics Working Group and will include a selection of presentations from Boeing, GM, MIT, Rolls Royce and others.
The agenda can be viewed here.
Symposium participants will hear and learn about:
- the importance of incorporating variation to reduce uncertainty in your delivered designs and products
- advanced simulation and analysis methods to optimize your design and products during development
- proven Robust Design processes, tools and methods used to achieve customer satisfaction
Symposium participants will be able to speak and interact with:
- experienced practitioners in this field
- suppliers of tools and methods
- other people interested in achieving robust and optimal products
Who should attend?
- Any product development engineer interested in the practices of using simulation and analysis to improve product design
- Software providers offering tools and methods in the field
- Any academics interested in developing and providing enhanced methods for real world applications
- Engineering managers responsible for robust and optimal product performance
Event Type: News
Location: Sterling, VA USA
Date: September 18, 2013