NAFEMS North America
Any recognized educational institution is eligible for an Academic Membership. All employees/students at the facility (site) are eligible for member benefits, including:
- Free NAFEMS Joining Pack for first year members*
- Six (6) seminar credits per year**
- Three (3) copies of the quarterly BENCHmark Magazine
- Copy of each new NAFEMS publications
- Access to the NAFEMS Webinar Series Archive
- Large discounts on all NAFEMS publications
- Significant discounts on seminars, courses and conferences
- Admission to the members' area of the NAFEMS website
- The opportunity to contribute to NAFEMS activities through participating in technical working groups and steering committees
- Access to the NAFEMS community of over 800 organizations worldwide, providing excellent networking opportunities
The educational institution must designate one primary contact and may list up to four secondary contacts. A total of five contacts are permitted. The price of an Academic Membership is $790/yr.
Purchase an Academic Membership
*NAFEMS Joining Pack includes: 8 titles from "How To/Why Do" series, 4 titles from BENCHmark and Reports series, 3 titles from Management Guides series, and 2 titles from the Textbook series.
**Each seminar credit is worth one half day at a NAFEMS seminar (or otherwise posted), or one complete copy of the proceedings of any recently held seminar. Seminar credits cannot be applied to attendance at NAFEMS World Congress or training courses (unless otherwise posted).