Chairman – Education and Training Group
Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore.
- 35 years of experience in FE Modeling for Engineering Analysis, Composite Structures: Analysis & Design, Fracture Mechanics: Computational.
- Currently Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Worked as Scientist at National Aeronautical Laboratory, Bangalore
- Doctorate from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Field of specialization are - Finite Elements, Computational Fracture, Mechanics, Composite Structures, Structural Analysis, and Damage Tolerance of Composites
- Awards: Best Teacher Award by the Bangalore University (1972) & Award for outstanding Performance by the National Aeronautical Laboratory (1988)
- Finite Element Analysis, Proceedings in Engineering, Universities Press, Hyderabad, 2004
- The Finite Element Method for Engineering Students, Subhash Publications, 1998
- Finite Element Analysis of Shell Structures with cut-outs and cracks, Chapter 3, in Finite Element Applications to Thin Walled structures, Edited by John. W. Bull, Elsevier Applied Science