Managing Director & CEO,
Tech Passion Technologies Private Limited, Chennai
- Mr. Dhanushkodi earned a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- He did his graduate studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and earned Masters in Mechanical Engineering.
- His graduate thesis involved the design and development of high speed positioning systems with applications in semiconductor and machine tool industry. His bachelors thesis led to the development of a custom built finite element software for analyzing rotating machinery using the cyclic symmetry. This led to a journal publication in the "Advances in Engineering Software".
- He worked as a Research Engineer at the General Electric Global Research Center before founding Tech Passion Technologies Private Limited. At GE, he worked on research projects and product development programs in industries spanning automotive, locomotive, and medical imaging.
- He, along with his colleagues at MIT has developed a methodology of system identification of precision machines using model analysis approach.