Prof. Rajashekar Patil
Special Officer, VTU, Belgaum.
- Obtained his B.E. (Mechanical Engg.) from Gulbarga University, M.Tech (Mechanical Engg.) from Kuvempu University and Pursuing Ph.D.
- Has wide experience in Teaching, Research, and Industrial Consultancy & Training in the areas of CAD/CAE domain.
- Conducted more than 20 training programs on Computer Aided Engineering Drawing and Computer Aided Machine Drawing.
- Books Published:
- A Primer on Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
- Sketch Book for Orthographic And Isometric Drawing
- A Primer on Computer Aided Machine Drawing
- Computer Aided Engineering Drawing
- Started PLM Center of Excellence at VTU, Belgaum
- Introduced CAD for Biotechnology, Electrical Engineering and Chemical Engineering Courses to computerize the manual drawings.
- Receiver of the Award “First University Publication” from VTU, Belgaum
- His research interests are CAD, CAE, Finite Element Analysis and Digital Manufacturing.