Prof. P. Seshu
Mechanical Engineering Department
IIT Bombay, Mumbai.
- He has obtained B.Tech from REC Warangal, M.Tech & Ph.D. from IIT, Madras.
- His Research interests are Smart/Intelligent Structures, Finite Element Analysis, Stress and Vibration Analysis and Simulation of Dynamics of High Speed Mechanisms.
- He was selected for the Indian National Science Academy (INSA), Royal Society, UK bilateral exchange of scientists programme and sponsored to visit Imperial College London, (1999).
- More than 2000 copies of “FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS” a textbook authored by him sold all over India, Few Universities in India have not prescribed this book.
- He was honored with Excellence in Teaching Award (2004), IIT Bombay. Teacher of the year (2001), Mechanical Engineering Department, IIT Bombay.