Prior to the formation of the Composites Working Group, the following publications had already been developed:
- How to Analyse Composites
- Finite Element Analysis of Composite Materials
- Composite Benchmarks
- Benchmarks for Composite Delamination
- Benchmarks for Membrane and Bending Analysis of Laminated Shells – Part 1: Stiffness Matrix and Thermal Characteristics
- Benchmarks for Membrane and Bending Analysis of Laminated Shells – Part 2: Strength Analysis
- The NAFEMS Composite Survey
The group is currently working on adding to this list by creating new publications which address the priority topics that they have identified.
Invitation to Tender
The Composites Working Group wishes to commission a new document with the suggested title “How to Obtain Material Properties for Structural Analysis of Composites”. The book will be a companion volume to the existing NAFEMS publications “An introduction to the use of material models in FE”.