Vendor Advisory Board (VAB)
Although NAFEMS remains vendor-neutral, we would like to be even more effective for the vendor community as a whole by aligning future NAFEMS activities more closely with the general needs of the global CAE vendor community. To this end, NAFEMS has established a Vendor Advisory Board (VAB) to bring supportive vendor top management together to articulate and discuss community needs in a non-competitive forum and help focus the planning and execution of future NAFEMS activities to better serve the entire Engineering Simulation community.
Objectives of the Vendor Advisory Board:
- Strengthen the role of NAFEMS as the main international trade association for the engineering simulation community.
- Assist NAFEMS to grow the market for business-effective engineering simulation.
- Guide NAFEMS in the provision of services to its vendor members.
- Provide a neutral forum to facilitate discussion between leaders in the vendor community.
- Generate input to NAFEMS to ensure it continues to increase its effective relevance to industry.