NWC13: Author's Area
We have had a fantastic response to our call for papers for the NAFEMS World Congress and the 1st International Conference on Simulation Process & Data Management.
If you submitted an abstract and you have not received any feedback from us as yet, please get in touch with us at email@example.com immediately.
Final manuscripts should be completed and returned to us by Friday, 25th January 2013, at the very latest. Following this deadline, we will be in touch again, to confirm whether your manuscript has been accepted for presentation at the Congress. Please note that acceptance of the abstract does not necessary mean acceptance of your full manuscript.
Members Price: £771 | $1164 | €900
Non-Members Price: £989 | $1493 | €1155
Order Ref: NWC13
Event Type: Congress
Location: Salzburg Austria
Date: June 20, 2013
Author’s instructions and templates are now available to download below, including formatting and layout instructions, which must be adhered to.
- Your manuscript should be up to 7,000 words in total and should contain a substantial element of technical originality. Papers which simply reproduce established knowledge or documented material will not be accepted.
- The language of the congress is English.
- Please note that all manuscripts should be carefully examined for grammar and spelling as this can cause unnecessary time being spent prior to acceptance of final manuscripts.
- Author’s full name, job title, company/organization and country must be provided on your full paper (see template).
- Manuscripts will only be accepted if they are provided in the correct format, using the template provided.
- In the covering email, please confirm the session that you believe your presentation would best fit into.
- Please return your completed biography form (see the forms on our website) together with your manuscript, by 25th January 2013.
- Please return your completed and signed declaration (see the forms on our website) together with your manuscript, by 25th January 2013.
- Please note that a maximum of two presentations may be made at the event
,by each speaker.
- Please do not mention product names in the title.
The review committee have been very impressed by the number of abstracts submitted and the quality. We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for your contribution and your time and effort in joining us to make this a truly outstanding event.
Authors are also required to register online for the congress - you can register at www.nafems.org/
Please note that the proceedings document will only contain papers from authors who have completed their registration for the event.
Please remember to also make your reservation online with one of the congress hotels, details of which are already available on the Congress website at www.nafems.org/
We look forward to receiving your full manuscript. However if you require any further information in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Potential Session Themes
- Linear & Non-Linear Analysis
- Materials Characterisation
- Joints, Connections & Welding
- Durability, Fatigue & Fracture
- Thermal Structural Analysis
- Metal Forming
- Molding Simulation
Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Conjugate Heat Transfer
- Multiphase & Phase Change
- CFD Post-Processing
- Atmospheric Modelling
- Mesh Solutions & Mesh Adaption
- Water Treatment
- High Performance Computing
- Fire Modelling
Dynamics & Testing
- Crash Simulation
- Linear Dynamics
- Non-Linear Dynamics
- Multi-Body Simulation
- Combining Physical & Virtual Testing
- The Business Case for Simulation
- The World Market for Simulation
CAD CAE Integration
- CAE Interoperability
- Simulation Driven Design
- Integration of Analysis into the Design Process
- The Semantic Web
- CAD Representation of Manufacturing Features
- Layup Optimisation
- Composite Manufacture & Assembly
- Simulating As-Built & In-Service Conditions
- Multi-Scale, Multi-Fidelity Modelling
- Damage & Failure Criteria
Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering
- Constitutive Models for Civil Engineering
- Input Parameters for Geotechnical Models
- Using FEA with Eurocode 7
- Soil-Structure Interaction
- Quality Assurance
- Measures of Agreement
- Automation of Analysis
- Virtual Testing in a Regulatory Environment
Confidence in Results
- Verification & Validation
- Benchmarks & Test Cases
- Lessons Learnt from Round Robins
- High Confidence FEA & CFD
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Multi-Physics, Multi-Scale, Mulit-Fidelity Modelling
- Benchmarking & Validation of Multiphysics
- Current Industrial Applications
- Future Industrial Needs
- Business Benefits of CAE
- Solver Technology
- Virtual Reality
- High Performance Computing
- OpenSource Codes
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Taguchi Methods
- Variational Studies
- Robust Design
Education & Training
- Element Selection
- Methods Development
- Modelling Techniques
- Simulation Skills Management
- Qualifying the Analysts
- Results Intepretations
- Using FEA & CFD for Code Compliance