The 2013 NAFEMS World Congress will be the only independent, global conference that focuses entirely on simulation and its impact on industry and beyond. As the international association dedicated to engineering analysis and simulation, NAFEMS has gained respect as being the independent voice of the CAE community, representing over 1000 member organisations worldwide including prominent software vendors, global manufacturing industry and leading academic institutions.
Two Conferences in One
For the first time, the Congress will also incorporate the 1st International Conference on Simulation Process & Data Management. Over the past three years, NAFEMS has held a series of dedicated conferences on the topic of simulation data and process management in both Europe and North America. The popularity of these has been such that the 1st International SPDM Conference has been launched, and will run alongside the NAFEMS World Congress in 2013. Bringing together industrial users, technology experts, academics and software vendors alike, this groundbreaking event will allow all those with an interest to take part in the first truly independent, international forum dedicated to SPDM.
You can register for both conferences using the details on the right-hand-side of the page. The author & delegate price is the same, with a significant discount for NAFEMS members. Not a NAFEMS members? Join today.
Your registration covers-
- Attendance at both the World Congress & SPDM Conference
- Invitation to the opening cocktail reception
- Access to a number of NAFEMS Accredited Training Courses during the conference
- Access to all workshops and tracks in both the World Congress and SPDM Conference
- Access to the extensive exhibition areas for both events
- Lunches and refreshments over the three days of the event
- Attendance at the exclusive Congress Banquet
- One set of proceedings, including conference papers on CD, as well as other delegate materials
£676 | $1018 | €900
£868 | $1306 | €1155
Order Ref: NWC13
Event Type: Congress
Location: Salzburg Austria
Date: June 9, 2013