Simulation & Analysis for Modern Composite Applications
1st NAFEMS Benelux Seminar
- Derivation and interpretation of material properties from experiment
- Creation and maintenance of material models and property databases
- Specific material properties required for different constituents and behaviours (fibre, matrix, interlaminar, crush), in different loading regimes.
- Analysis approaches
- Account of imperfection, tolerance, variability.
- Short Fiber Reinforced Plastic (SFRP)/Injection Molding
- Discontinous Long Fiber (DLF)/Compression Molding
- Continuous Fiber Reinforced Plastics (CFRP)/Draping
Issam Doghri, University Louvain
Ronald Van Dijk, Van Dijk FEM Engineering
Composite FEA at Damen Shipyards - Global and Local Stiffness, Mobility and Modal Analysis Results Compared to Measurements
Virtual Testing of Thermoplastic Composite Pipe for Offshore Applications
Seminar Closes - 5pm
Who Should Attend
The seminar would be of interest to engineers involved in the design and analysis of composites structures, as well as consultants and researchers who are involved in material research, supporting the design process or developing methods for more accurate prediction of composite behaviour.
LocationNH Maastricht Hotel
£159 | $260 | €190
£214 | $349 | €255
Order Ref: BENELUX13
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Maastricht Netherlands
Date: December 11, 2013
There is an opportunity available for your company to exhibit at the seminar, giving you maximum exposure to a highly targeted audience of delegates, who are all directly involved in simulation, analysis, and design.
Please contact Jack Tarpey at NAFEMS tel: +44 (0)1355 225688 email: email@example.com if you would like more information.