Fatigue & Durability: Explained
This workshop will provide a technical introduction to the theory and background of fatigue and durability analysis. The emphasis is on practical engineering considerations for ensuring product performance – not the mathematical equations! Learn how durability analysis methods offer benefits in the quest to provide durable products faster, cheaper and better.
This workshop will cover:
• Introduction to fatigue and durability
• The factors affecting fatigue life
• Common fatigue analysis methods, including Stress-Life (SN), Strain-Life (EN), and crack growth
• Physics of fatigue and the development of analysis methods
• Application of fatigue analysis to both measured strain gauge data and simulation results from finite element analysis (FEA)
• Using nCode software for fatigue and durability analysis
Event Registration: www.ncode.com/workshops
When: 28 October @ 10:00-4:30
Where: The Holiday Inn Cambridge (Cambridge, UK)
About: This free workshop is hosted by HBM-nCode. For more information email email@example.com or visit www.ncode.com/workshops.
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Cambridge UK
Date: October 28, 2014