Introduction to Engineering Simulation Workshop
Wednesday 16th July 2014
Bishop's Stortford (near Stanstead Airport).
ANSYS is a world leading developer of software for Computational Structural Mechanics (CSM/FEA), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Computational Electromagnetics. Our software allows engineers to simulate and predict how their products and designs will perform with precision and fidelity, giving engineers the insight they need to make informed decisions.
Please join us in Bishop's Stortford for a free half-day workshop on Wednesday, 16th July 2014 where you will be able to participate in a free Hands-on session using ANSYS software. Attendees will be guided through their choice of tutorials (selecting from CFD, CSM/FEA, Computational Electromagnetics and Fluid Structural Interaction simulation) with the assistance of ANSYS technical staff.
AgendaMorning / Afternoon Topics:
- 09:30 13:15 Registration
- 10:00 13:45 Welcome & Introduction
- 10:10 13:55 Introduction to Engineering Simulation presentation on Computational Structural Mechanics, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Computational Electromagnetics and Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI)
- 10:30 14:05 Live Demonstration - Simulation beyond single physics
- 10:50 14:25 Hands-On workshop (optional) - Computational Structural Mechanics, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Computational Electromagnetics and Fluid Structure Interaction (FSI)
- 12:10 15:45 Lunch/Afternoon Tea
- 13:10 or 16:45: Close
ImportantWe will be running a repeat workshop of the morning session in the afternoon. You will have an opportunity to select your preference during the registrations process (subject to availability).
Delegates arriving in the morning will have lunch provided. Delegates arriving for the afternoon session will have a selection of finger sandwiches and light snacks prior to departure.
This workshop is free, but registration is required.
For further details please visit: http://www.ansys.com/bstortfordintro
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Bishop Stortford United Kingdom
Date: July 16, 2014