Managing and Improving Reliability for Electronic Systems
This two-day foundation course near Manchester provides a focussed, no nonsense approach to getting the most out of your reliability programme at the lowest possible cost and shortest time frame.
The main challenge for reliability related engineers is setting up the most effective accelerated test programme to reduce sample sizes/test time but maintain highest stress levels to stimulate potential latent defects which can then be resolved and ensure reliability growth / improvement.
The Wilde / Reliability Solutions training programme provides all the answers your company will need in improving reliability and ensuring the use of the most effective stress test methods, combined with the correct tools for analysing data in an Intensive 2 day training course.
What You Will Learn
* Optimising accelerated life testing and minimising test costs
* Building in maximum stress test strength in your reliability test programmes to increase defect detection capability
* Developing strong design quality / reliability and understanding the methods for measuring design quality maturity
* Reducing early life and warrenty fail rates to reduce service costs
* Making use of manufacturing process yield data to predict warranty fail rates
* Understanding MTTF and how to measure it
* Measuring field return rates in correct manner to compare / correlate with accelerated stress test fail rate predictions
* Setting up sub-system accelerated stress testing to greatly increase defect detection with minimal reliance on top level product testing
* Martin Shaw, Managing Director, Reliability Solutions, www.reliabilitysolutions.co.uk
Reliability Solutions was formed in 1997 by Martin Shaw, previously of IBM as Quality and Reliability Specialist within PC business unit. Martin Shaw worked as specialist in Product and Commodity Quality / Reliability optimisation for the Electronic Product Suppliers to IBM between the years of 1982-1997. During this time he worked extensively throughout Asia, USA and Europe with wide range of suppliers.
Since 1997, Martin has worked with a wide range of companies Worldwide and provided solutions to ensure RAPID improvement in a dynamic environment. These companies include many Blue-Chip companies: Daewoo Electronics, LiteOn, Astec Power, Philips, TPV, Vestel, Acer, LiteOn Power, LG, Amtran, Acbel Power, Emerson, Fairchild Semiconductors, Atmel Semiconductors, Wolfson Microelectronics, ULTRA Electronics, Melexis, etc.
Registration / Further Information
Simply choose one of the following options to receive further
information on this course or to register.
* Complete the form on www.wildeanalysis.co.uk/events/2014/managing-and-improving-reliability-for-electronic-systems
* Call us on +44 (0)161 474 7479
* Email us at email@example.com
Event Type: Course
Location: Manchester UK
Date: April 23, 2014