Altair Technology Conference
Altair Technology Conference Americas
1-3 October 2013
Location: Garden Grove, CA. USA
With a vision to radically change the way organizations design products and make decisions, Altair’s mission is to apply simulation early and often to synthesize and optimize designs, processes, and decisions for improved business performance. In 2013, Altair brings the engineering community a forum that embodies this message through the Altair Technology Conference.
This event brings together hundreds of professionals to deliver shared experiences in various industries to provide best-in-class solutions to the largest and most complex problems in science, engineering, enterprise computing, and business analytics.
Don’t miss out on some of the premier areas of the all new ATC.
- A wealth of user-led and user-focused case studies and best practice sessions for simulation and product design
- Keynote presentations from some of the industry’s most recognized innovation leaders
- Back by popular demand, the HyperWorks Tips & Tricks session
- NEW! PBS Works User Group will be held at the ATC. Join fellow HPC thought leaders who will focus on unique challenges facing businesses today
- Professional Networking Events focused on shared industry and partner interaction
Find out more at: http://www.altairatc.com/RegionalHome.aspx?region=na