European Altair Technology Conference
6th European Altair Technology Conference
22-24 April 2013
Location: Turin, Italy
Invitation to the 6th European ATC
Lingotto Conference Center, April 22-24, 2013 Join us to see how Altair can innovate your world!
With a vision to radically change the way organizations design products and make decisions, Altair’s mission is to apply simulation early and often to synthesize and optimize designs, processes, and decisions for improved business performance.
Come to Turin and listen to industry experts from: Porsche, CNH, ClassNK, Dallara, Daimler, Renault and other relevant industry leaders.
See all of our keynotes speakers
and all of the planned technical presentations
.Highlighted features include:
Featured Seminars (April 22nd):
- Around 100 presentations from across industries at the famous Lingotto Conference Center
- Highlights from HyperWorks, PBS Works, ProductDesign, Business Analytics and other innovative solutions
- Altair Partner Alliance and Exhibitor Technical Showcase
- Special customer exhibits and demonstrations
- Professional networking events focused on shared industry and partner interaction
- HyperWorks applications in powertrain development
- Multibody System Simulation with HyperWorks
- Automatic Report Generation
For more information on the seminars please visit the seminar page
.1st European Academic Day (April 22nd):
With Altair's first European wide Academic User Day
, Altair would like to give students across Europe the chance to share their experiences with the Altair solutions and to discuss the application of CAE methods in their studies and future carrier across borders.The conference attendance is free of charge. Register today to be part of this conference and to learn more about:
Download the full invitation here
- New Ideas – Get new views on simulation and optimization by listening to our presenters and keynote speakers.
- New Resources – Network with highly experienced HyperWorks users from a wide variety of industries. Take this time to make new contacts so you can leverage their knowledge throughout the year.
- New Products – Have you had the opportunity to learn about all the new capabilities the latest version of HyperWorks and other Altair products have to offer?