OverviewAttend this event to examine the problems associated with the use of bolted flanged joints in pressure systems. With longer sessions to allow for more detailed examination of problem areas, you will receive practical guidance on the design, installation, operation, inspection and maintenance of bolted flanged joints.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attending this event will help you:
- Reduce risk of hydrocarbon leaks and emissions
- Avoid problems caused by inappropriate flange, gasket and bolt combinations
- Improve control over fastener tightening
- More effective management of in-service integrity
- Appreciate the reasons why bolted joints leak and fail
- Longer sessions to allow for more detailed examination of problem areas
- Q&A sessions for discussion of problems and potential solutions with industry experts
- Examine developments in standards and technology for bolted joints
- Learn about current best practice for the installation, maintenance and inspection of bolted flanged joints
All engineers involved with bolted connections in the offshore and onshore oil and gas, power, process, chemical and other industrial sectors, specifically:
Who should attend
- Designers of flanged pressure systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of flanges, gaskets and fasteners
- Operators of pressure systems with bolted joints
- Maintenance and inspection personnel
- Those involved in health and safety and emissions control
Event Type: Seminar
Location: London U.K.
Date: October 17, 2013