Companies are under increasing pressure to get products to market faster and use less prototype cycles. This brings many challenges for both the vehicle and aerospace engineering community :
- How to meet the increasingly strict regulations for fuel economy, energy efficiency and CO2 reduction?
- How to manage trade-offs between fuel economy and comfort for new power train concepts?
- How to manage the upcoming stricter noise emission regulations and the impact on NVH and comfort of eco-driven measures?
- How to address the industry requirements to manage a growing complexity in aerospace design, achieve early system maturity and solve integration issues?
- How to guarantee that stringent aviation and space compliancy requirements are properly met?
The Call for Presentations is currently open.
For more details, please go to http://www.lmsintl.com/engineering-uk-2012
To register for the event, please go to http://www.lmsintl.com/?sitenavid=C4F352B5-BB52-4624-B66E-FE47DB742F2B