SIMULIA Central User Meeting
SIMULIA Central is delighted to announce the annual Regional User Meeting! This long-standing tradition within the SIMULIA community provides an invaluable platform for industry and academia to join together and learn how the latest simulation technology and methods can accelerate and improve product development. This meeting brings together users to share their knowledge and experience in advancing methods and technology for finite element analysis, multiphysics, process automation, design optimization and simulation management.
24-25 September 2013
Join us in Minneapolis to discover the NEW capabilities within Abaqus and Isight. Connect with other users and hear, first hand, the innovative future strategies from our SIMULIA Management Team.
What you can expect:
- User Presentations from Honda, 3M, MED Institute, ATK, Medtronic and more!
- Executive Presentations from the Vice President of SIMULIA Portfolio Experience and the SIMULIA R&D Applications Director
- Ask-the-Expert Sessions (Sept. 24): Bring your questions for one on one time with our experts
- Advanced Seminars (Sept. 24): A full day of 30 minutes sessions spanning a variety of topics
- Customer Cocktail Hour on September 25. A great chance to network with colleagues!
Event Type: Conference
Location: Minneapolis, MN USA
Date: September 24, 2013