Take Control of Failures within Electronic Products: Electronics Reliability Engineering SeminarDate:
Hosted by Bangor University’s Centre for Lifetime and Reliability Testing (CLARET), Wilde Analysis and Reliability Solutions, this Electronics Reliability Engineering Seminar will help you understand the importance of reliability analysis and testing during product development and continuous improvement and offer practical guidance to enhance product reliability, reduce costs and improve competitive advantage.
Topics covered include:
- How basic reliability engineering theory can be applied during electronics R&D and CI activities
- How to calculate mean failure times and their and relationship to ‘real-world’ predictive modelling
- How to develop accelerated stress testing protocols for components, sub-assemblies and products, and the significance of activation energy
- How to blend reliability engineering techniques to develop cost-effective test strategies
- How to properly stress test sub-assemblies to improve overall product reliability and performance
- How CLARET can provide equipment and expertise to improve product lifetime and study failure mechanisms
- Emerging trends in reliability engineering, and Design for Reliability within Industry
In addition to presentations, there will be a Q&A session with industry experts to address your specific challenges.
Event Type: Seminar
Location: Newport UK
Date: September 24, 2014