Within this section you can find out more about joining NAFEMS - The International Association for the Engineering Modelling, Analysis, and Simulation Community.
Please explore the page below and browse the menu to the left. If you have any questions or would like more information, please use the 'request further information' link.
Request Further Information
NAFEMS is the International Association for the Engineering Modelling, Analysis and Simulation Community. We are a not-for-profit organisation which was established in 1983.
Our principal aims are to:
- Improve the professional status of all persons engaged in the use of engineering simulation
- Establish best practice in engineering simulation
- Provide a focal point for the dissemination and exchange of information and knowledge relating to engineering simulation
- Promote collaboration and communication
- Act as an advocate for the deployment of simulation
- Continuously improve the education and training in the use of simulation techniques
- Be recognised as a valued independent authority that operates with neutrality and integrity
We focus on the practical application of numerical engineering simulation techniques such as the Finite Element Method for Structural Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics, and Multibody Simulation. In addition to end users from all industry sectors, our stakeholders include technology providers, researchers and academics.
Benefits of Membership
Membership of NAFEMS is available to companies and institutions of all sizes, with membership packages, and prices, designed to suit you . As standard, members receive:
- Online members area allowing downloads of technical papers, seminar proceedings and more
- Networking opportunities with the leading minds in simulation and analysis
- Unrivalled exposure for your company and its products/services with the largest analysis-specific association in the world
*seminar credits subject to membership type
- Membership of the NAFEMS community, encompassing over 950 organisations worldwide