This conference is a forum for decision makers and technical experts to share their vision and present the direction they are taking to address the next generation of engineering challenges in the automotive and aerospace industry.Companies are under increasing pressure to get products to market faster and use less prototype cycles. This brings many challenges for both the vehicle and aerospace engineering community :
…while managing clear market expectations on brand values such as comfort, performance and reliability…
- How to meet the increasingly stringent regulations for fuel economy, energy efficiency and CO2 reduction?
- How to manage trade-offs between fuel economy and comfort for new power train concepts?
- How to manage the upcoming stricter noise emission regulations and the impact on NVH and comfort of eco-driven measures?
- How to address the industry requirements to manage a growing complexity in aerospace design, achieve early system maturity and solve integration issues ?
- How to guarantee that stringent aviation and space compliancy requirements are properly met ?
LMS welcomes presentations on real-life business applications, best practices, improved processes and new research methods and tools. Topics could include:
- Moving forward in Mechatronic Systems development in engine, transmission, driveline, chassis, thermal and cooling, electrical and battery, systems
- Energy Management: balancing fuel economy requirements with drivability and thermal comfort
- New Acoustics, Vibration, Driving performance and Comfort challenges on vehicle and component level
- Reliability and Durability: contributing to sub-system and total vehicle quality
- Model-based aircraft system development : from early concept to final validation
- Dynamic testing for aircraft and components including ground vibration, flutter and jet engines
- Dynamic simulation for aircraft and components including ground loads, landing gear design
- Landing gear shimmy, and mechanism design
- Space system qualification and acceptance testing
The closing date for abstract submission is April 2, 2012.
To register your interest in submitting a presentation, please email Leonie Hume (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 02476 408120
- Abstract submission deadline is April 2nd
- Acceptance of abstract will be notified by April 13th
- Submission of final presentation will be by June 15th
Please visit www.lmsintl.com/engineering-uk-2012 to submit your presentation proposal online or email email@example.com before April 2, 2012.