SAMCEF/SAMCEF Field is fully integrated CAE environment for linear and non-linear structural and thermomechnical analyses, for multibody simulation based on FE methods and for multiphysics problems.
Indeed, in addition to its interfaces with CAD, its local modeler and its powerful meshers, SAMCEF Field supports:
- linear analysis (static, modal, buckling);
- stationary thermal analysis;
- non-linear structural analysis;
- multi-body simulation;
- composite materials analysis in both linear and non-linear conditions.
All these analyses are accessible from the same associative environment (SAMCEF Field) and with a problem definition that can be completely based on the same geometrical support. This allows thus easy modifications of meshes:
- the switch from rigid to flexible body behaviour;
- the switch from mechanical to thermal analysis;
- from metallic to composite material behaviour;
- from linear to non linear analysis;
- from multi-body simulation to structure analysis;