The GLview 3D Visualization API is a development toolkit for 3D graphics. It has particular strengths in visualizing finite element models and results, and is aimed at software developers within CAE, science and engineering sectors.
By taking advantage of the graphics capabilities in the API, the developer can focus on the physics and numerics in the particular simulation code, and let the API take care of the results presentation. The product is delivered as a fully documented object library and C++ header files.
- The API is delivered as a fully documented object library and C++ header files for Windows and most UNIX platforms.
- Fully featured class library tailored for creating visual applications for science and engineering.
- Object-oriented architecture written in ANSI C++, providing high-level portability.
- Utilizes the OpenGL standard for hardware and device independent graphics acceleration.
- Highly flexible data structure that supports static and adaptive meshes and combinations.
- Easy to extend and customize.
- Handles large models efficiently with high-speed visualizations and animations.
- By means of high level commands, the user may take advantage of the full set of powerful GLview commands to swiftly and easily execute instructions by a single line of code.
- Classes are grouped into modules. This makes it easier for the user to search for and select methods performing specific functions.
- Computational efficiency.
- Complete on-line help with detailed documentation of each class method and attribute.
- Advanced animation features for creating complex animations with multiple models, result cases, etc.
- Powerful features for importing model and results data.
For more information, please visit http://www.ceetron.com/en/glview_visualization_api1.aspx