New Frontiers in Product Modeling and Simulation
The NAFEMS 2016 Americas Conference will be held at the Lynnwood Convention Center, located 16 miles north of Seattle, on June 7-9th, 2016.
What will you miss by not attending this conference?
- Keynotes from Gartner, Inc., ASSESS, Honda R&D Americas, Inc., The Boeing Company, MDIC, and Cray
- Over 90 presentations from industry, software providers, researchers, and academia
- More than 120 different companies and organizations attending the conference
- Panel Discussions on Simulation Governance, Business Challenges, LOTAR, and more
- Mini-Symposium on Democratizing CAE
- Sessions on Standards, including ASME V&V and FMI
- 10 Free Training Courses (Certificates Provided Upon Completion)
- More Than 25 Hardware and Software Providers Showcasing Their Latest Technologies in Conference Exhibition
- Opportunity to Visit the Future of Flight Museum and Boeing Factory Tour, with a Networking Reception to Follow
- Numerous Networking Opportunities to Share Experiences, Discuss Relevant Trends, Discover Common Themes, and Explore Future Issues
NAFEMS events are the only truly independent and vendor-neutral conferences dedicated to engineering analysis and simulation. The 2016 conference will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues.
What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
Where will it lead us in the next decade?
How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
NAFEMS, the premier global organization dedicated to the advancement and improvement of engineering simulation, will address these questions during the 2016 Americas Conference.