CAASE18: The Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering
NAFEMS Americas and Digital Engineering (DE) are teaming up to present CAASE, the Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering, June 5-7, 2018 in Cleveland!
CAASE18 will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
This conference will cover a wide range of topics, addressing every aspect of engineering analysis and simulation during a 3-day program. The four key themes this conference will address include:
- Driving the Design of Physical Systems, Components & Products
- Implementing Simulation Governance & Democratization
- Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Addressing Business Strategies & Challenges
Attention Authors: If your abstract was accepted, head over to the "Author's Area" for next steps and templates.
- 1 August - Abstract Submission Opens
- 30 November - Abstract Submission Ends
- 1 February - Notify All Authors of Abstract Submission Results
- 30 April - Early Bird Registration Discount Ends
- 5 May - Extended Abstract Deadline (for presenting authors)
- 11 May - Hotel Reservation Deadline (Doubletree by Hilton)
- 14 May - Hotel Reservation Deadline (Drury Plaza)
- 25 May - Presentation Submission Deadline
- 31 May - Standard Registration Discount Ends
- 5 June - Day 1 of CAASE 18
- 6 June - Day 2 of CAASE 18; Rock & Roll Night Out
- 7 June - Day 3 of CAASE 18
Additional important dates will be added as necessary.
Over the coming weeks, we will be announcing the Call for Abstracts, keynotes, and additional important conference information. In the meantime, please use the menu on the right to explore items including venue, conference registration, sponsorship opportunities, and more.
Wait, is this the NAFEMS Americas Conference?
We're glad you asked! The short answer is, "Yes", but it's so much more than a simple one word response can convey. NAFEMS members will continue to receive the same benefits for conference attendees as before, so nothing will be lost with this partnership...but a great deal has been gained for those in industry who plan to participate in this event with NAFEMS and DE working together to further the advancement of engineering analysis and simulation to the masses. For additional information on this partnership, please click here.
If you have any questions about this conference, please feel free to email us.
CAASE18 Quick Links
CAASE18 in the News
The Dawn of AI Bounty Hunters - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Jerry Overton)
Communicate Better with Digital Tools and AR-VR Gear - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Caralynn Nowinski Collens)
Cars Will Have Souls, Personalities, Preferences - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Piero Aversa)
We Trust You, But You Still Need to Prove It - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Patrick Safarian)
FDA Addresses Use of FEA to Simulate and Validate Medical Devices - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Tina Morrison)
Engineering's Link to Blockchain - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Dan Robles)
One Simulation Conference to Attend in 2018 - engineering.com
In-Kind Sponsors* Media Sponsor*
*Available on a case-by-case basis to vendor-neutral organizations synergistic with the aims and purposes of NAFEMS in general and the CAASE2018 event in particular. An In-Kind or Media Sponsor is an acknowledgment of technical and/or marketing/business support by an organization for the CAASE18 event through mutual collaboration on relevant initiatives, often including reciprocal NAFEMS in-kind-support for the corresponding organizations’ appropriate events. Please contact NAFEMS Americas for more details.