CAASE18: The Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering
NAFEMS Americas and Digital Engineering (DE) teamed up to present CAASE, the Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering, on June 5-7, 2018 in Cleveland!
CAASE18 brought together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
This conference covered a wide range of topics, addressing every aspect of engineering analysis and simulation during a 3-day program. The four key themes this conference addressed included:
- Driving the Design of Physical Systems, Components & Products
- Implementing Simulation Governance & Democratization
- Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Addressing Business Strategies & Challenges
CAASE18 Quick Links
CAASE18 in the News
The Dawn of AI Bounty Hunters - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Jerry Overton)
Communicate Better with Digital Tools and AR-VR Gear - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Caralynn Nowinski Collens)
Cars Will Have Souls, Personalities, Preferences - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Piero Aversa)
We Trust You, But You Still Need to Prove It - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Patrick Safarian)
FDA Addresses Use of FEA to Simulate and Validate Medical Devices - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Tina Morrison)
Engineering's Link to Blockchain - DE
(CAASE Keynote: Dan Robles)
One Simulation Conference to Attend in 2018 - engineering.com
In-Kind Sponsors* Media Sponsor*
*Available on a case-by-case basis to vendor-neutral organizations synergistic with the aims and purposes of NAFEMS in general and the CAASE2018 event in particular. An In-Kind or Media Sponsor is an acknowledgment of technical and/or marketing/business support by an organization for the CAASE18 event through mutual collaboration on relevant initiatives, often including reciprocal NAFEMS in-kind-support for the corresponding organizations’ appropriate events. Please contact NAFEMS Americas for more details.