CAASE 2018 Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
If you missed your chance to sponsor CAASE18, contact Andrew Wood to discuss other options which may be available to you.
Join us in Cleveland
NAFEMS and DE would like to extend an invitation to your company to be part of the 2018 Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation Engineering at the Huntington Convention Center in Cleveland, OH.
Sponsorship of CAASE 2018 offers a unique opportunity for maximum exposure to a highly targeted audience of delegates, who are all directly involved in simulation, analysis, and design.
Team with NAFEMS and DE
Sponsors have the opportunity to promote their participation prior to the event. Your participation in this regional conference will provide a positive impression of your company’s commitment to best practices.
CAASE 2018 will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues. The goal is to provide attendees with the best thought-provoking content to deploy simulation now and in the future.
There are numerous benefits to sponsoring the conference:
- Promote your company to a large but highly focused group of individuals who have a pre‐qualified interest in your product
- Establish important contacts within the industry
- Increase your company’s visibility and standing in the analysis community
- Showcase your latest product releases and service offerings
- Discover exactly what your target market needs from you, and what trends are emerging across the industry
Sponsorship is an excellent way of raising the visibility of your company with the delegates, many of whom are in a position to influence, or approve, the purchase of software, hardware, and consultancy solutions
Sponsor Package $5,000 (Member Rate) / $6,500 (Non-Member Rate)
- Stand including 8 ft (w) x 8 ft (d) space with electrical connection (120v/5a)
- Recommending sponsors bring a powerstrip
- Note: Please ensure the contents of your booth does not extend beyond the dimensions noted above for your allocated booth space. Booth contents which extend beyond the allocated space will not be permitted.
- Table (with black linen) and two chairs
- Pipe & Drape (back and sides)
- Attendance of 2 staff members at the event
- Inclusion in email promotions to delegates in advance of the conference
- Logo and link to company website on CAASE website
- Logo on conference program
- One digital item (PDF) included in the conference USB
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, May 18th (file size 20mb or smaller)
- List of attendees with contact details (subject to opt-in)
Interested in sponsoring, but want to give your company additional visibility? Take a look at the CAASE 2018 Platinum Sponsor option.
For companies sponsoring CAASE18, please use the following forms should you need to order anything in addition to what will be provided (see bulleted list above for what is included - without any action on your part).
Note: Shipping details and labels can be found in the Fern Order Form provided below.
- Fern Order Form: This form allows you to order any extra items for your booth not already included in the sponsorship benefits. It also contains forms and details on where and when to ship your booth items.
- Huntington Convention Center Order Form: This form allows you to order items such as a hard-wired internet connection, a phone line, security, cleaning services, etc. Please note that wireless internet will be provided throughout the conference area.
- Audio Visual Order Form: This form allows you to order any A/V items needed for your booth.
- Sign Hanging Order Form: This form is for sign and banner hanging.
- Electrical Order Form: This form allows you to order any electrical needs for your booth not already covered in your sponsorship benefits. Please note that with your sponsorship, you will receive a 120v/5a plug-in (noted on page 3).
£3865 | $5000 | €4386
£5024 | $6500 | €5701
Order Ref: Americas2018_Sponsor