FATIQ is a standalone software, dedicated to fatigue life prediction analyses. It's an easy and streamlined path to setup, run, and results review for fatigue analyses, that eliminates the bottlenecks faced with the use of other software.
By delivering this new software, BETA offers a comprehensive platform for the thorough assessment of the longevity of structures, while removing the complexity in doing so.
FATIQ is offered as part of the BETA CAE Systems suite.
FATIQ effectively allows the study of the longevity of structures, by providing a stepwise workflow manager, and a comprehensive portfolio of tools for the preparation of models for multiple analyses and tasks. It supports the input of FE results from various solvers, and offers intuitive interactive post-processing capabilities, for fatigue life prediction in frequency and time domain.
• Process facilitation through analysis specific-workflows.
• Multiple events analysis with little interaction.
• Broad range of supported formats.
• Powerful material database and assignment capabilities.
• Single and multi-correlated input in frequency domain.
• Calculation area narrowing through hot spot identification.
• Interactive post-processing.
• Software access as part of the BETA CAE Systems suite.
• Ease of use with minimum interaction.
• Low level of expertise required.
• Reusability of workflows, data, and options.
• Insightful results comprehension.
Learn more about FATIQ: www.beta-cae.com/fatiq.htm