Brand new adaptive DoE, seamless integration of approximation models and other enhancements in pSeven 6.12
DATADVANCE is pleased to announce pSeven 6.12, the latest version of our Design Space Exploration platform for every expertise. This release is a great leap forward in the 6.x series with its powerful new features, a number of significant enhancements and capabilities catering for the diverse needs of engineers and analytical experts.
Major updates include new blocks:
- Design of Experiments - provides a new Adaptive Design technique with supports of linear and non-linear constraints
- Approximation Model - provides seamless integration of approximation models into the workflow and automatic creation of input and output ports
Usability improvements include:
- Maximization of objective functions in Optimizer
- Extrapolation of approximation model predictions in Model Explorer
- Support of network paths
- Faster building of approximation models
- Faster import of data
About pSeven:pSeven is a design space exploration platform that provides advanced data analysis, predictive modeling and multidisciplinary optimization mathematical algorithms packaged in an easy-to-use graphical software environment. pSeven is also an intelligent solution which allows even non-math experts with little data analysis and design optimization experience solve challenging engineering problems and discover optimal designs just in a few clicks!
About DATADVANCE:DATADVANCE is an independent software vendor specialized in the development of design process automation, data analysis and multidisciplinary design optimization software. Our mission is to provide assistance to engineers in solution of challenging engineering problems by providing advanced tools based on beyond state of the art methods for data analysis and multidisciplinary optimization.
Date: December 7, 2017