GeonX is seeking a Simulation Engineer.GeonX is seeking a Simulation Engineer with strong skills in Non-Linear Finite Element Methods.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be in close contact with GeonX customers and provide expertise in FEM
- Provide specialized technical guidance and support to help GeonX customers on our products
- Provide advanced training sessions for the use of Virfac® GeonX main product
- To proactively identify customer requirements and provide innovative technical solutions
- Attend technical conferences and present GeonX products at shows and exhibits.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering
- Good command of Finite Element simulation software
- Good understanding of physical phenomena related to metal forming processes
- Good command of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity - regardless of your background, you will enjoy the opportunity to continually learn new technologies on the job.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment and a strong desire to learn.
How to apply:For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title GEONX-HR-03 in the subject line.
Company Profile:GeonX is a high-tech start-up company specializing in virtual manufacturing. Created in 2012 from the enthusiasm of its two founders, and an investment by a group of private investors, GeonX develops and markets its VIRTUAL FACTORY, Virfac®. This product is based on the finite element solver Morfeo, which has been actively developed since 2003, with the aim of carrying out massively parallel simulations of various manufacturing processes.
GeonX develops and distributes its integrated software solution Virfac® for simulations of welding (fusion and friction), additive manufacturing, machining, heat treatment, surface treatment, and damage resistance (crack propagation based on the XFEM). GeonX has clients in Europe, Japan, North America, in the aeronautics, automobile, naval, and nuclear sectors. GeonX’s leading clients are the SAFRAN Group (France)in the aerospace sector and GDF Suez (Belgium) in the energy sector.
- ID: GEONX-HR-03
- Posted: 17/9/2014
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Junior level 2 years of experience
- Compensation: Market Rate
- Industries: Computer Software
- Location: Belgium
Date: September 17, 2014