Abstract Submission is Now Open for ICEM16
Abstract submission is now open for the 16th International Conference on Experimental Mechanics which NAFEMS is co-sponsoring. The event takes place on 7-11 July 2014 in Cambridge, UK and will be the premier event to showcase novel and innovative research in Experimental Mechanics.
2-page abstracts for the conference need to be submitted online before November 1st 2013. The procedure for abstract submission is as follows:
- Download the MS Word template for ICEM abstracts and write up your 2-page abstract
- Click on the abstract submission link below
- Enter your details and the details of your abstract. Please note that only one presentation per registered author is allowed. Therefore, any given author can only be selected as presenting author for one abstract. You will have to select the anticipated presenting author during the submission process.
- You will receive an email at the address you have submitted when proposing the abstract. Please click on the link provided with this email to confirm your intention to submit. This step enables the system to check if your email address is correct.
- When you have done this, you will receive a second email providing you with your account identifiers as well as a link to upload your abstract. Follow the instructions to finalize your submission. Please keep your login details somewhere safe as you will need them for future communication with the conference organization.
For more details about the conference, plenary lectures, scientific committee and venue please visit www.icem16.org.