Enginsoft CAE Academy
September 2008 – EnginSoft SpA, Italy’s largest CAE Service Provider, local Ansys distributor and distributor of modeFRONTIER in Europe, launches a CAE Training and Recruitment Initiative.
Attention University Graduates, PhD students and post docs:
This initiative is dedicated to the next generation of simulation engineers and represents a unique opportunity to acquire knowledge and expertise in the most modern CAE and VP technologies available today !
The Initiative encompasses :
- A 3 month Intensive Training Course in CAE and VP Virtual Prototyping
- 1st Course: Start February 2009 in Northern Italy
- Registration through easy CV submission until end of November 2008
- The Course will be conducted in English by EnginSoft experts and Professors from
- Content: various CAE and VP applications, software etc Theoretical and hands-on training - project work, also with industry and research institutions
- After the 3 month Course, attendees will be offered project work with an EnginSoft or partner office, in Italy or Europe
- The Course, accommodation during the Course and travel to and back from Italy will be carried by EnginSoft.
For more information, please visit: www.enginsoft.com/academy
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: October 29, 2008