New software releases from Ceetron
Ceetron today released new versions of GLview Express Writer, GLview Express and GLview 3D Plugin!
GLview Express Writer 2.0-01:
With the release of version 2.0-01 of the GLview Express Writer, Ceetrons OEM partners are now able to write their simulation data results to the new and improved VTFx format. The VTFx format utilizes XML and ZIP, and new advantages include:
- Support for multiple databases or multiple cases in one file. Enabling interactive visualization of i.e. Fluid Structure Interaction problems and parameter studies in Ceetrons free viewers.
- Enhanced security through file encryption, password protection and support for relative result legends
- Increased flexibility to include custom data
- ... without compromizing on the file size
GLview Express 9.0-05 and GLview 3D Plugin 8.2-08:
New versions of GLview Express and the GLview 3D Plugin are also released today. New features in the free viewers include:
- A new navigation cube for easy orientation of the model in the view
- New and improved visualization of vector arrows
- Support for drop shadow for improved visual effects
All new releases are available on Ceetrons download pages at www.ceetron.com .
Date: February 23, 2009