CEI Releases Discounted Academic Version of EnSight CFD
APEX, N.C., July 7, 2009 -- Computational Engineering International (CEI) announces a $99 academic version of their newest software, EnSight CFD. This offer is only for a limited time, offer expires September 1, 2009.
EnSight CFD, www.ensightcfd.com, is designed to allow users to explore CFD data interactively with twice as many functions tied to the computer\'s mouse buttons, and right-click menus preloaded with context-sensitive options. These improvements allow users to post-process and visualize a model using only the mouse.
“EnSight CFD saves precious time and money by automating complex, time-consuming tasks involved in post-processing CFD results,” says Kevin Colburn, sales manager at CEI. “EnSight CFD is a perfect fit for students and those teaching engineering and science because it is so easy to use.”
EnSight CFD v1.1 New Feature List
• Read, explore and plot data
• Simple calculator
• Create isosurfaces, boundary layers, vortex cores, separate/attach lines, and shock surfaces
• Create surface restricted traces, steady state streamlines and transient pathlines
• Export images, movies and 3D models
• Windows, Mac OS X, Linux compatible
To learn more about this program, visit the CEI website: http://www.ensight.com/ensight-student-academic-program.html
Date: July 7, 2009