NAFEMS CFD Working Group participation in Offshore Engineering 2015 - 20% discount
The NAFEMS Computational Fluid Dynamics Working Group members are happy to announce their participation in the 2015 Offshore Engineering in Aberdeen on December 7-8, 2015 organised by the Institute of Mechanical Engineering. (Receive 20% discount if you book via email@example.com)
The NAFEMS CFD Working group members had the opportunity to organise a whole CFD-dedicated session on the 2nd day of the the offshore engineering conference entitled Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Offshore.
The Working Group Members have selected the following presentations related to CFD and the Oil-Gas Sector for this occasion:
- OPENING ADDRESS: People, processes & (software) packages; can we ensure computational fluid dynamics is fit for purpose? - Matt Straw, Managing Director of Norton Straw Consultants
- Multiphase CFD Modelling Of The Dynamics And Impacts Of A Subsea CO2 Leak - Philip Cunningham, Consultant CFD Engineer, Genesis Oil and Gas
- Estimating The Ringing Response Of Offshore Monopile Structures - Rafael Fernandes, Engineer, Arup Advanced Technology and Research
- Drilling In Unconsolidated Rock: CFD Assistance In Technology Qualification - Morten Kjeldsen, General Manager, FDB
- Flow-Induced Vibration – A Review Of Current Assessment Methods - David Fielding, Technical Manager, Norton Straw and Alex Graham, CD Adapco
- CFD Analysis Of Minimum Metal Temperature During Subsea Well Restart - David Rubinstein, Senior Engineering Specialist, INTECSEA, Nicola Mancini and Luca di Giacomo, Flow Assurance Engineering Technologies, ENI
- Validation Of Geometry Modelling Approaches For Offshore Gas Dispersion Simulations - Irufan Ahmed, Research Associate, DNV GL
- Subsea Structure Hydrodymanic Loading Study - Christophe Meynet, Senior CFD Engineer, Wood Group Kenny
The NAFEMS CFD session will be chaired by Steve Howell of the Computational Fluid Dynamics Working Group.
Offshore Engineering 2015 will examine the best designs and operating practices in a challenging environment.
To read more about the event please visit the NAFEMS industry events page.
Receive 20% discount if you book via firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: December 2, 2015