As part of a partnership agreement between AIAA and NAFEMS, AIAA members can now take advantage of significant discounts on our education and training programmes.
AIAA members are entitled to a 10% discount on the "non-members" rate for all NAFEMS events. A listing of upcoming events is available opposite.
This discount does not apply to current NAFEMS members, and is only available to current paid-up AIAA members. The AIAA discount can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
In order to request your discounted registration, please use the form below.
- AIAA Membership No.
- Event Title
- Number of Places Requested
Engineers rely on computer modelling and simulation methods and tools as vital components of the product development process. As these methods develop at an ever-increasing pace, the need for an independent, international authority on the use of this technology has never been more apparent. NAFEMS is the only worldwide independent association dedicated to this technology.
Companies from numerous industries and every part of the globe have invested heavily in engineering technologies such as FEA and CFD.
How do they ensure they get the best return from their investment?
How do they develop and enhance their capabilities?
How do they know they are using the technology in the most effective way?
NAFEMS is uniquely placed to help answer these questions.
NAFEMS is a vendor neutral, not-for-profit membership association of more than 800 companies from all over the world. Members range from major corporations such as Boeing through mid-sized organizations such as JCB, to small-scale engineering consultants.
If you work with simulation, you should be part of NAFEMS.
Browse our website to find out more about what we do, and read further information about joining NAFEMS .
- more information26 July 2017
- more information9 October 2017
- more information28 September 2017
- more information20 November 2017
- more information22 November 2017
- more information27 June 2017
- more information6 July 2017
- more information8 August 2017
- more information23 August 2017
- more information28 June 2017
- more information19 September 2017
- more information31 October 2017
- more information5 December 2017
- more information23 November 2017
- more information25 September 2017
- more information10 August 2017
- more information21 September 2017
- more information15 November 2017
- more information29 November 2017