Mr. Frank Popielas
Power Technologies Group, Dana Holding Corp.
Manager of Advanced Engineering at the Power Technologies Group, Dana Holding Corp.
- Global CAE activities of the Division,
- Special development of new advanced materials and generations of their products.
- Lead of the Dana CAE Council
- Responsible for:
- Dana CAE strategy
- Global coordination of CAE activities, technology and infrastructure
- Master of Science in Engineering at the Technological University in Moscow, Russia in 1994 with major on theoretical physics for metals and the thesis on High Temperature Super Conductors.
- Started the carrier with Dana in 1994. Worked first in Germany before moving to the USA.
- Detailed knowledge in:
- powertrain for automotive and heavy duty applications, and testing, validation, design and simulation of it’s components.
- Simulation technology and software
- High Performance Computing and it’s architecture
- Made several publications / presentations over the last few years in England, Germany, Japan, Russia and the USA in CAE, HPC, material development and product technology for sealing and shielding application.
- Hold around 30 patents.