The newly created role of IT Operations, CRM and Website Manager is an exciting opportunity to manage and develop the IT systems and Information Management practices for NAFEMS, which is an established international membership association.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day running and future development of the web site, CRM database and various applications used to host online meetings, training courses and conferences. NAFEMS is forward-looking, and we see the development and streamlining of our IT infrastructure as key to our future success. We have also created a considerable volume of highly acclaimed industry guidance and want to exploit all available technologies to manage this information and make it readily accessible and useful to our members. A key part of the role is therefore to work with senior management to create and implement a strategy for the integration, evolution and development of the systems that are deployed.
- Work collaboratively with all business areas and external stakeholders, ensuring that they are provided with systems and services that meet their IT requirements.
- Oversee the relationship with external suppliers including web-site developers, CRM providers and consultants, software suppliers.
- Configure CRM features and functionality to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Train staff members in the use of our systems and set out processes for them to use.
- Manage development projects including budgets and timelines.
- Publish the Best Practice Guidance information that we create.
- Propose and develop strategies to increase the accessibility of our information and create new products that exploit our information assets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with a service oriented mentality when dealing with staff, volunteers and external customers.
- A team player willing to help out with determination to always “get the job done”. We’re a small organisation with few staff, making it inevitable that the successful candidate will need to undertake a wide range of tasks for themselves.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Ability to understand the requirements of multiple stakeholders, translate these into technical specifications and find appropriate solutions.
- Capable of managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Knowledge of SalesForce and how to create custom objects and functionality within its framework would be advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days paid holidays in addition to public holidays
Remote working will be considered, although preference will be given to candidates who would be based in our Knutsford or Hamilton office.
How to Apply
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
NAFEMS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.