Whessoe specialize in the design of large cryogenic storage tanks (up to 260,000m3), worldwide, to European code EN 14620 & American Codes ACI 376, API 620 & API 625. Products include LNG, Propylene, Ethylene, Ethane, Ammonia & LPG.
We undertake specialised, static & dynamic Finite Element Analysis of the Inner & Outer tank structures using ANSYS, ADINA & CivilFEM software, including:-
1. Global Lumped Mass Stick Model Analysis (Seismic Analysis).
2. Soil Structure Interaction Analysis (Foundations)
3. 3D Solid & Shell modelling of Tank structures & associated structural code checking.
4. Non-Linear Thermo/Structural modelling for Major Leak Condition (Spillage of LNG to Outer Tank)
5. Non-Linear Thermo/Structural modelling for Fire Condition (Adjacent Tank Fire)
6. Inner Tank Analysis & Design
7. Thermal Corner Protection Analysis & Design