Important dates for authors:
Full paper submission deadline: January 23rd 2017
Preliminary agenda launch: early March 2017
PowerPoint submission deadline: May 22nd 2017
Conference dates: June 11th - 14th 2017
Now that your abstract has been accepted, the next steps are:
Submit your full manuscript, declaration and biography by January 23rd 2017
- Files can be downloaded individually opposite, or all documents can be downloaded in the zip file.
- All manuscripts MUST adhere to the template provided here. Papers which do not adhere to the template will be rejected and sent back for resubmission.
- Please read the manuscript guidelines carefully.
- Papers are required for all presentations, with no exception
Register your attendance at the Congress
- Presenter registration is now open at /congress/registration/authors/.
Book your Hotel Accommodation
The hotel, which is directly connected to the Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre is the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel (www.stockholmwaterfront.com) - there are also plenty of other hotels around.
Submit your PowerPoint presentation by Monday May 22nd 2017
- Presentations must use one of the templates provided opposite
- Each presentation will have 20 minutes in total, usually 15 minutes presentation, with 5 minutes for questions
- Please send your presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd May. For presentations over 10MB in size, please send by https://wetransfer.com/, a free file transferring website.
We look forward to seeing you in Stockholm!