There are now a few important steps to take before the Congress.
It is vital that you complete everything by the deadline specified, otherwise, your final paper and/or presentation may be rejected and removed from the agenda, even if the abstract has been accepted.
You can now complete your registration for the Congress. Choose to register to attend on-site, or online. If you register to attend on-site, you can still change that to online until September 10th at no charge.
You will receive your author discount by using the Offer Codes sent to you by the NWC21 team. If you have not received these by July 2nd, please check your spam folder, then contact email@example.com, and we'll be happy to help. Please remember that the codes are different for on-site and online registration - if they don't work, make sure you are using the correct code!
Presenter Registration FAQs
How do I get the discounted presenter rate?
We have sent discount codes to all presenters, which you can use on the website to get the presenter rate. If you haven't received this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)1355 225688
My code doesn't work
Make sure you are using the correct code - the codes for onsite and online registration are different and are not interchangeable.
Where do I enter the code on the website?
Just before you click "pay by card" or "invoice me" at the checkout. The code box is just above these buttons.
I want to change from onsite to online - is there a charge for that?
Until September 10th, you can change your registration type at no charge, and we'll refund you the difference. After September 10th, there will be costs retained, but you will get a partial refund. See here for full details.
How many presenters can get the presenters rate?
Only one discounted presenter registration per presentation. Any registrations which use discount codes they are not eligible for will be rejected.
Declaration and optional manuscript
Submit your declaration (and manuscript if you are submitting) by Monday, August 2nd, 2021
- The paper template can be downloaded here. Remember, papers are not mandatory, so if you are not intending to submit a full paper, there is no need to use the template.
- If you inted to submit a manuscript, please read and adhere to these manuscript guidelines carefully.
- All manuscripts MUST adhere to the template and guidelines. Papers which do not adhere to the template will be rejected and sent back for re-submission.
- Your manuscript, in MS Word format (not PDF) must be sent to email@example.com by August 2nd 2021.
File too big to email? Use wetransfer.com (or similar) to send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please return the completed and signed author declaration by email to email@example.com
- Remember to name your file after your abstract submission ID!!! i.e. NWC21-XXX.docx
Register your attendance at the Congress
- You must register to ensure your paper is included in the Congress proceedings. Authors who have not registered may be omitted from the official event proceedings and agenda. Registration will be open shortly.
If you plan to send a pre-recorded presentation video, please submit by:
September 1st, 2021
If you plan to present live on-site or live online, please send your PowerPoint file by:
September 15th, 2021
- Presentations must use the NWC21 template herewithout exception.
- If your PPT includes videos, please provide these as separate linked files.
- Each presentation is allocated 20 minutes in total, usually 15 minutes presentation, with 5 minutes for questions. Overruns will be cut short by the session chairman.
- Your video recording must be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1st 2021. Please make sure that the presenter window is activated and the presenter can be seen in the presentation. There is a maximum video bitrate of of 1.500 kbits. In most cases Full HD (1080p) or HD (720p) will work.
- Your presentation in MS PowerPoint format must be sent to email@example.com by September 15th 2021.
- Files too big to email? Use wetransfer.com (or similar) to send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to name your file after your abstract submission ID!!! i.e. NWC21-XXX.pptx