Congratulations on having your abstract accepted!
There are now a few important steps to take before the Congress.
It is vital that you complete everything by the deadline specified, otherwise, your final paper and/or presentation may be rejected, even if the abstract has been accepted.
1. Submit your full manuscript, declaration and biography by February 4th 2019
- The paper template can be downloaded here.
- Please read and adhere to the manuscript guidelines carefully.
- All manuscripts MUST adhere to the template and guidelines. Papers which do not adhere to the template will be rejected and sent back for re-submission.
- Papers are required for all presentations, without exception.
- Your manuscript, in MS Word format (not PDF) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 4th 2019. File too big to email? Use wetransfer.com (or similar) to send your file to email@example.com
- Declaration and biography can be submitted online using the links provided in your acceptance email. If you require assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to name your file after your abstract submission ID!!! i.e. NWC19-XXX.docx
2. Register your attendance at the Congress
- You must register to ensure your paper is included in the Congress proceedings. Authors who have not registered may be omitted from the official event proceedings and agenda. Registration is now open here
3. Submit your PowerPoint presentation by Tuesday, June 4th 2019
- Presentations must use either the NWC19 template here, or the SPDM template here, without exception.
- If your PPT includes videos, please provide these as separate linked files.
- Each presentation is allocated 20 minutes in total, usually 15 minutes presentation, with 5 minutes for questions. Overruns will be cut short by the session chairman.
- Your presentation, in MS PowerPoint format must be sent to email@example.com by June 4th 2019. File too big to email? Use wetransfer.com (or similar) to send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to name your file after your abstract submission ID!!! i.e. NWC19-XXX.pptx
4. Turn up in Quebec City!
Notifications of Acceptance: from 5 Dec 2018
Full Paper Deadline: 4 Feb 2019
Preliminary Agenda Launch: early March 2019
PowerPoint Presentation due: 4th June 2019