There are now a few important steps to take before the Congress.
It is vital that you complete everything by the deadline specified, otherwise, your final paper and/or presentation may be rejected and removed from the agenda, even if the abstract has been accepted.
Declaration and optional manuscript
Submit your declaration (and manuscript if you are submitting) by Monday, August 2nd, 2021
- The paper template can be downloaded here. Remember, papers are not mandatory, so if you are not intending to submit a full paper, there is no need to use the template.
- If you inted to submit a manuscript, please read and adhere to these manuscript guidelines carefully.
- All manuscripts MUST adhere to the template and guidelines. Papers which do not adhere to the template will be rejected and sent back for re-submission.
- Your manuscript, in MS Word format (not PDF) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 2nd 2021.
File too big to email? Use wetransfer.com (or similar) to send your file to email@example.com
- Please return the completed and signed author declaration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to name your file after your abstract submission ID!!! i.e. NWC21-XXX.docx
Register your attendance at the Congress
- You must register to ensure your paper is included in the Congress proceedings. Authors who have not registered may be omitted from the official event proceedings and agenda. Registration will be open shortly.
If you plan to send a pre-recorded presentation video, please submit by:
September 1st, 2021
If you plan to present live on-site or live online, please send your PowerPoint file by:
September 15th, 2021
- Presentations must use the NWC21 template herewithout exception.
- If your PPT includes videos, please provide these as separate linked files.
- Each presentation is allocated 20 minutes in total, usually 15 minutes presentation, with 5 minutes for questions. Overruns will be cut short by the session chairman.
- Your video recording must be sent to us at email@example.com by September 1st 2021. Please make sure that the presenter window is activated and the presenter can be seen in the presentation. There is a maximum video bitrate of of 1.500 kbits. In most cases Full HD (1080p) or HD (720p) will work.
- Your presentation in MS PowerPoint format must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th 2021.
- Files too big to email? Use wetransfer.com (or similar) to send your file to email@example.com
- Remember to name your file after your abstract submission ID!!! i.e. NWC21-XXX.pptx