NAFEMS e-learning courses are scheduled to run several times per year, at varying time-slots in order to make the classes accessible to everyone, no matter where they are located.
Each class will run at several different timeslots throughout the year, meaning that for each topic, there should be a class which suits your region.
Even if the times of the live classes do not suit, many attendees still participate using recordings of each session, and our interactive discussion areas to ask questions for the tutors and learn at their own pace.
The current confirmed schedule of classes can be viewed opposite - this list is constantly being added to during the course of the year, so if the course you want to attend is not listed, please keep checking back, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which topic you are interested in, and we will inform you of the next run of the course when scheduled.
- more information20 February 2018
- more information28 February 2018
- more information8 March 2018
- more information9 March 2018
- more information21 March 2018
- more information26 March 2018
- more information5 April 2018
- more information10 April 2018
- more information27 April 2018
- more information9 May 2018
- more information17 May 2018