You can view the list of abstracts here
Attendees can download the presentations that have been made available by clicking here. Please note you will need the specific Congress username and password, which has been emailed to you, to access.
Best Paper Award Winners list
- Best Practical Applications - Michael May, T. Lässig, Fraunhofer Institute EMI, Germany.
“Hypervelocity Impact Simulation on Hard Ballistic Composites” (session 2J)
- Most Innovative - Carsten Brodbeck, D. Ritter, J. Knebel, Fraunhofer Institute EMI, Germany:
“Improvements of an Air-Liquid Interface In-Vitro Testing Method for Inhalable Compounds Using CFD-Methods.” (session 4D)
- Business Impact - Greg Thorwald, Quest Integrity Group, USA
"Examination of Non-Intuitive Stress Intensity Solution Trends for Thick-Wall Cylinder InternalCracks from ASME STP-PT-072" (session 4A)
- Best Presented - E. Patelli, M. Broggi, R. Rocchetta, University of Liverpool , UK:
"Efficient Epistemic-Aleatory Uncertainty Quantification: Application to the NAFEMS Challenge Problem" (session 2E)
- Best Presented (SPDM) A Diachun, Ford Motor Company, USA:
“Future Simulation Collaboration in the Auto Industry” (session 2K)