This e-seminar will outline what are the requirements for digital certification of the aerodynamics road load and how to achieve a digital process.
Further, we will discuss the WLTP demonstration of equivalence and the challenges it places on a digital process for aerodynamic road load determination. We will also outline successful strategies and methodologies to achieve regulatory approval for a simulation-based vehicle certification process.
- WLTP requirements for digital certification
- Overview of the WLTP demonstration of equivalence
- Successful strategies for achieving digital certification
Who should attend:
- Aerodynamics Engineers
- Vehicle OEMs
- Vehicle suppliers
Available in two sessions on September 28, 2020:
- AM Session: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (CEST)
- PM Session: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (EDT)
More virtual events in this Emissions Regulation (WLTP, GHG) series:
- September 17, 2020 — E-Seminar: Overcoming Disruption of WLTP (1h)
- September 21, 2020 — E-Seminar: Lighten the Burden of WLTP (1h)