13 th European Fluid Machinery Congress
Now in its 13 th year, the European Fluid Machinery Congress will be held for the first time inThe Hague in order to highlight on the latest developments in fluid machinery from The Netherlands and across the globe, including presentations from Weir Group, TNO, Technip, AESSEAL plc, Code Product Solutions, Safran Labinal Power Systems and more.
Taking place across two days and organised by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, thisis a must-attend event to stay up-to- date with the latest fluid machinery technologies and to share case studies detailing the successful implementation of new equipment across different sectors of the fluid machinery industry, including water, oil and gas and nuclear.
This year’s focus will be about tackling engineering challenges in the most cost-efficient way with the latest technology and CFD.
- Hear over 20 presentations led by representatives from over 7 countries, including The Netherlands, Germany, Singapore and Algeria
- Gain valuable insights from academia, multinational companies, legal professionals and more
- Benefit from interactive panel discussions and roundtable conversations to develop practical solutions to common challenges
- Learn the lessons of case studies and pitfalls to avoid for your current and future fluid machinery design projects
- Join the dedicated conference dinner and network with fluid machinery specialists at an international level
- Meet and share experience with senior industry professionals covering the design, operation and maintenance of fluid machinery
As a supporting partner, NAFEMS members can take advantage of the supporting partner rate to join the congress.
View full programme details and book your pass today at www.imeche.org/fluidmachinerycongress
Event Type: Conference
Location: The Hague The Netherlands
Date: October 3, 2016