17th Annual Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) Workshop
CD-adapco is pleased to announce the 17th annual Internal Combustion Engine workshop being held on April 15 at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth, Michigan. This workshop is a great opportunity to come together with colleagues in industry, academia, and your partners at CD-adapco to discuss the latest in the field of in-cylinder engine simulation.
Presenters from our customers and partners will showcase recent work in the field of in-cylinder flow and combustion CFD analysis, including knock and emissions formation. Additionally, presentations from CD-adapco will provide insight on the current development road map and exciting new capabilities in our product pipeline.
Confirmed Presentations Include:
- CFD Optimization for Combustion System Development - Yangbing Zeng, GM Powertrain
- LES of Flow and Combustion in Spark-Ignition Engines - Dan Haworth, Pennsylvania State University
- Development of Advanced Models and Methods for the Analysis of SI In-Cylinder Processes - Stefano Fontanesi, University of Modena
- Application of Advanced Models and Methods for the Analysis of SI In-Cylinder Processes - Giuseppe Cicalese, R&D CFD
- In-Cylinder Applications in STAR-CCM+® - Patrick Niven, CD-adapco
- Understanding Anomalous Behavior in GDI Sprays Using CFD - David Schmidt, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- State of the Art Modeling of Spark Ignited and Diesel Combustion: Application and Validation - Marc Zellat, CD-adapco
- Modeling ICE combustion with complex chemistry in STAR-CCM+ - Rajesh Rawat, CD-adapco
- Investigations on the Impact of the Wall Film Formation on Particle Emissions for a Gasoline PFI Engine, Thomas Lauer, Vienna University of Technology
CD-adapco's IC engine experts and support staff will be available for further discussions throughout this event.
This event is free, but registration is required as spaces are limited.
Learn more by visiting our event page at www2.cd-adapco.com/l/14592/2016-02-23/676qn6.
Event Type: Workshop
Location: Plymouth, Michigan United States
Date: April 15, 2016